FAITH GROWS HERE
“Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness” (Colossians 2:7).
During this 2021 Annual Appeal campaign, we are asking you to consider the most important of questions: “What percentage of my income is God calling me to give?”. We are also, for the first time, asking you to consider your pledge on a weekly basis, to consider how your faith and Saint Luke’s fit into your weekly balanced budget and to give regularly and cheerfully to underline your commitment to our common vision: “Connect to God, Find Community, Serve your World”.
The vital role that Saint Luke’s plays in our lives has only been made clearer in recent months, and we are blessed to have the dynamic worship and music, beautiful campus, deep fellowship, and expansive programs on offer at the parish. Looking ahead, our future is bright as we celebrate our good works and rejoice in our gifts together as we regather with our new Rector. When we grow our roots down deep into Saint Luke’s, we find a home for prayer, worship, and community where we may all share in Christ’s transforming love.
Indeed Faith Grows Here!
Make A pLEDGE
Make A GIFT
If you have questions about making a gift or a pledge please call the office (203) 655-1456 or email Ron.Wilson@saintlukesdarien.org
MAKE A STOCK TRANSFER
Saint Luke’s Parish Stock Transfer Instructions
- Please contact the Finance Office to let them know the ticker symbol, number of shares and expected transfer date.
- Are you aware of the tax advantages of donating appreciated securities? The full value of your donated stock is tax-deductible, while you also avoid all capital gains taxes on the transaction.
- The value of the donation is calculated by averaging the low and high prices of the stock on the day that it is transferred to the church.
- All securities gifts must be received in Saint Luke’s Fidelity account by December 31 in order to qualify for a tax deduction in that calendar year. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Finance Office at 203-655-1456.
DTC #0226 — National Financial Services Corporation
St. Luke’s Parish — Account #X57-182770
Connecticut Tax Registration #6581983-000
Federal Tax ID #06-0662180
MAKE A LEGACY GIFT
THE 1855 CIRCLE
The 1855 Circle, named to commemorate the founding year of Saint Luke’s in Darien, honors those individuals who have professed Christian witness by making a gift to the Saint Luke’s Endowment either during their lifetime or as a bequest from their estates.
Planned Gifts provide an opportunity to arrange for the dispositions of property we own for the ultimate benefit of the people and places we love. A gift to Saint Luke’s is our Christian witness and legacy for the future of our Parish.
HOW TO PROCEED
- If you would like to begin discussions about a specific type of planned gift, please contact: Maggie Domont, 203-655-1456 ext. 109
- For information about the planned giving services offered by the Episcopal Church Foundation, please review their website, located here.
- If you decide to bequest Saint Luke’s in your will, your attorney can prepare a codicil for you. If you have no will, we strongly urge you to have an attorney draft one for you. Saint Luke’s would be pleased to hear that you have included us in your will.
We are blessed by Christ’s abundant grace at Saint Luke’s and we are so grateful for your support of the ministry and mission of Saint Luke’s.